At ArchMasters, we not only provide brand-new Birkenstocks but we can
re-sole, replace the footbed, and modify your own Birkenstocks with
custom-made footbeds. Some limitations exist, so call for details.
- Replacement of the ENTIRE sole
- Includes cork seal as needed
Resole and Recork Includes:
- A brand new footbed
- A brand new sole
- Some limitations exist with thong sandals and non leather straps.
Unfortunately, we are are unable to repair buckles and straps as it sometimes requires specialty tools.
Tips for keeping your Birkenstocks looking new longer!
- Avoid leaving Birkenstocks in hot places. The heat can deactivate the glue resulting in your Birkenstocks falling apart.
- Re-Seal Birkenstocks every 3 to 4 months.
- Re-Sole Birks before it wears down to the cork. This will help your footbed last longer!
- Spray Footbed and Straps with a protector.
Birkenstock Repair Kit has what you need to accomplish this!
ArchMasters is not responsible for shipping and handling on repairs. This includes Birkenstocks that may need to be shipped back to ArchMasters for correcting after a repair has been made.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at (615) 370-3000.