At ArchMasters we offer a wide variety of foot and ankle orthopedic supplies.
We offer these products at a substantially discounted cost as compared to what your insurance may demand you pay for them through their fee schedule.
Especially, if you have a large deductible.
You may save significantly by purchasing at our discounted cash rates.
If you are looking for a specific product, if we don’t have it, we’ll help you find it.
AFO- Ankle Foot Orthotic
An ankle-foot orthotic (AFO) is an orthotic or brace that surrounds the ankle and at least part of the foot. AFO’s are L shaped and are externally applied to the leg and foot. An AFO can be constructed from metal, plastic, leather, synthetic fabrics, or any combination.
If you suffer from Drop Foot, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, severe arthritis, flatfoot, etc..We can help!
- “A quick and simple solution for drop foot”
- Positions foot for a secure swing
- Prevents the foot from slapping down
Plantar Fascia Night Splint
- Nighttime plantar fascia pain relief
- More comfort means better compliance
- Less bulky, cooler, low profile
- Unlike others, it is easily adjustable for quick relief allowing you to easily walk in it at night
Exo Form Ankle Brace
- The compression and comfort of a soft ankle brace with 20% more protection than a stirrup.
- Lightweight and low profile design.
- Allows for normal plantar and dorsiflexion ankle motion.
- Constructed of highly breathable quick drying fabric.
- Exoform with figure 8 straps
- Patented metatarsal shank provides superior control of forefoot motion to ensure post operative healing remains undisturbed
- Breathable mesh upper made of light weight material allows for proper ventilation and conforms to bone abnormalities.
- Excellent for certain injuries as well
Walking Boot / Protective Boot / CAM Walkers
- Pneumatic Walker brace system increases stability while decreasing pain and swelling.
- Air is easily adjusted to achieve desired compression and custom fit.
- Accommodates the swelling patters that occur throughout the rehabilitation process
- Low profile, rocker bottom is specially engineered to help promote a natural, stable gate.
- Comfortable foam liner with easy hook and loop fastening straps allow for quick and easy fitting adjustments.
- We carry pediatric walking boots as well
- If your child suffered an injury, you can save money with cash discounts on pediatric walking boots
|Carbon Fiber Turf Toe Plates
Reduces painful tension across the big toe joint
It’s simple to correct leg length discrepancy with the Adjust-A-Lift Heel Lift. Slip this heel lift inside the shoe to discreetly add length to a shorter leg. Thin layers (1/8″) can be added to provide the exact height needed. Helps provide support, enhance body alignment and improve balance.
- Customize the fit with three separate 1/8″ layers that enable you to add 3/8″ or 1/4″ or 1/8″ to your shorter leg
- Lifts help straighten posture and provide better balance for walking and standing
- Three layer construction results in only three sizes because the layers are removable
- Unsurpassed patient comfort
- Excellent durability
- Non slip construction
- Applicability to several clinical conditions
|Plantar Fascial Sleeves
Clinically helpful for Plantar Fasciitis, Posterior Tibial Tendinitis, Arthritis, and more.
|Toe Crest Pads
Helps to relieve pressure and support hammertoes, claw toes, etc.
Help to maintain alignment
|Hammertoe Splint – Budin Splint
Helps to correct hammer toes, over lapping toes, etc. – even metatarsalgia